January was a fun one. The kiddos loved playing with these window stickers from grams Mecham. Graham did not want a picture. "NO MOM!"
Saniya fell off the play ground toy. She seemed fine but I went to acc to get her checked out. They took an x-ray on her arm, luckily nothing was wrong. Every time she would trip and fall she would cry. She was so sore for a few days!! Poor little thing!
I made blankets for our newest neice Sylvia and her older sis Jane for her 5th bday. I never made Jane a blanket when she was a born, so she got a big girl blanket.
One day taking Graham to school, Saniya insisted on taking her sunbeam suns. She sang most of the way Jesus wants me for a sunbeam. So cute!
We went to story time and made a cowboy hat. She was dancing like crazy.
The 21st was such a great day! I got to go be at the Temple when my sweet friend Melissa went through for her first time! Such a wonderful day!!
I also got my pearls back that Jared just gave me for Christmas. I left them at the Temple a few days after Christmas.
No kisses please!!
No comments:
Post a Comment