One Big Blob

ONE BIG BLOB

Such a Big Love Fest going on!!

Monday, February 29, 2016

February

So my family came for their yearly visit. Collette and Rohan joined my parents. It was nice to have them come again. The kiddos enjoyed playing with Grams & Gramps, Collette, and especially Rohan!
I blow dried the kids hair.






At the Aloha swap meet and Ford Island.

















At Waimea Falls








Koolina

 

Gramps and I went snorkeling. The kiddos watched through their hand binoculars!
 

 

Goofing around









Bellows, Sharks cove @ sunset


















Last day


Natalie drew Saniya a mermaid for her wall.  Jared is home from training. He was on a war game type training around base. Their home base was on Wheeler but he couldn't come home. One day I was driving the fam around and saw the enemy in a tank driving around, I got all excited and explained what I knew. They were in black with bandanas and totally not in regulation gear. I later thought how weird and freaked out I would be if it really was enemy forces!


We went to China Town and got some dragon pets.


Cindy asked us to get her 50 lei for a relief society function they were having. My girl Sariah got baptized.



Our family
 Sticker fun,


Perfect valentines glasses


 Primary Temple day. Love my kids!






No comments:

Post a Comment