One Big Blob

ONE BIG BLOB

Such a Big Love Fest going on!!

Friday, October 7, 2016

Flying to New York

After the nice visit in Idaho we finally had to conclude our trip and head to New York. we were not looking forward to this next step. Traveling is not easy. My mom was so sweet to drive us back to Salt Lake. On the way down we saw a rainbow. How I miss rainbows! We hadn't seen one since being in Hawaii. I am sure it will be the last for a long while.
We stayed the night in a hotel. My mom bought 2 rooms, and had an over-nighter with the kiddos. They all loved it!

The next morning we left bright and early. We are just glad we all fit in mom's Yukon. I don't know what we would do without this sweet lady!! Love you mom!


Graham was so helpful! I love that he was alright pushing Saniya! Between two carts loaded, the stroller, and my belly, we had quite the adventure!






We got to watch the sun rise!






 We made it to Atlanta Georgia! We got to ride the tram.





We made it to Syracuse. We had to wait again, but the volunteer "USO" (it wasn't an actual USO) was amazing!! There were these two, adorable, old ladies. They gave the kids toys, and there was plenty of food and drinks. There were comfy recliners, and a tv. We had to wait for someone in Jared's command to come pick us up. So we had to wait a couple of hours, but at least we were comfy.




We didn't make it to the hotel till around 10. Such a long day! The hotel didn't have an elevator so Jared had to carry all our bags up. I am so glad I had him with us traveling this time!! The kids were champs, I am beyond impressed how they have handled this move and change! I have the best kids and husband!!

No comments:

Post a Comment