In Idaho I was able to see some friends. It was great to see Ashley and Joy, and Courtney, Heidi, and Casady. (She had her little man Miles 1 weeks before our get together). So glad I could spend some time with some great friends!
When we did get to see everyone we had fun.
This was one of the days Saniya was sick. Too many sick days!! Atleast there were lots of cuddles!
Grandma had a party with the kids! The kids loved it!
The only time we got to see Samantha the kids were sick. At least we got to see Sam. We also had planned a family dinner/surprise party for Jared. We were going to do fam pics too. We were too sick to do it. I am glad that the boy's were able to go golfing still (Jared, Dad, Jacob, and Jeremy). Jacob was awesome about coming to see Jared. He came up as often as he could.
While the boy's went golfing, I drove the kids over on the 4 wheeler to the park.
I bought gourmet cupcakes for Jared's bday with his family. Jeremy and Alisa came over. The kids had lots of fun on bikes. Jane was soo cute to help Saniya.
We went to the pumpkin patch.
Saniya snuck out and back into the cart with the cutest white pumpkin. I had no idea where she got it. She was so fast. Apparently 5 rows of pumpkins over there were little, white, pumpkins. How she saw it was beyond me. She has good taste. Charlie and Sylvia.
The kids got to ride a train. Jeremy asked Charlie if he would look after Saniya. He held her hand the whole time. Too cute!
My hot man!!
Kids getting spoiled.
We snuck in another park day. Jane loves helping Saniya.
Jane is a little ring leader. It was cute to watch the kids getting along. Graham helped Grandma wash the pumpkins. Everyone came over that night, and the kids had fun coloring their pumpkins.
We went to lunch the next morning with Jeremy, Alisa, Terry, & Cindy. after breakfast Jeremy and Alisa took our kids to play while we packed. We went over to their house to say our goodbyes. I think Saniya knew what was coming and was emotional before the rest of us.
Good byes SUCK!! Even writing this I am getting emotional again. The kids had to say goodbye to Pickles too. He was so good with the kids and was a comfort to them when they were so sick! On our way back to my parents for my mom to drive us to Utah, we stopped on last time at Macsen's headstone. The kids left him a little toy. Love you bud. Keep looking out for us, okay!
No comments:
Post a Comment