One Big Blob

ONE BIG BLOB

Such a Big Love Fest going on!!

Saturday, April 10, 2021

August

 August, we got to go home and see family. Aunt Sam was getting married so we all got to go home for a few weeks. We got to go to the Schwartz reunion in Bear Lake and had a blast, I got to see my besties from high school and get our kids together. I got the see my family and take family pics for my little sis. Jared couldn't stay the whole time so I drove him to Salt Lake and we spent the night, went to Temple Square. Jared missed the wedding but got to spend more quality time at the reunion with everyone! Brandt is such a great guy and we are so happy for Sam and Brandt to start their next part of life together! Jared face timed Sam at the reception. It was a wonderful trip. The kids were so good for me on the flight home! We also got family pictures with Jared's family, love how they turned out!

















































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment