We are moving next month. I was hesitant to buy this wreath because we were moving, but sometimes if something brings joy, you just gotta! Love how cheery it is! Tried to catch a leprechaun again. Dr Suess, Wilton made me think of my Grandpa. Family movie night, bowling, pogs. Girls dinner and a movie! Gave out certificates to the kids in Joy school. The yw presidency Teresa Murdock, Teresa Wood, Lisa Harral, Me pregnant with Macsen, Carolee Smith. My cousin Heidi came and spent the night. ME and Ashley Scott at winter olympics, Gaydeena Smith tackled me. Graham and I went to our first play together. He was really excited to go and it was so fun going on a momma date with him to Momma Mia! Tea party with Avery, Ivy and Naya. Kristin, Brandi and I. Vanessa and her family came over for movie night. CTR towels for my 8 yr olds! Abby's bday party, and last but not least pictures of my primary presidency. Brandi, Christine, Nan. Christine left before I could get pics with her, so I photoshopped her in ahhahah! Christine and I were both moving, and it was my last Sunday and I didn't realize it till last minute. The next Sunday was general conference, and we left the following Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment