One Big Blob

ONE BIG BLOB

Such a Big Love Fest going on!!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Clint J Mecham


The urgency! I know something isn't right! Finally knowing the numbness sets in. I know this feeling too well, again so soon doesn't seem fare! What next? Auto pilot helps a bit. Everything is a blur, am I sure this isn't a nightmare? Will I wake up tomorrow and find out I had a horrible dream?
How can my little, but taller brother actually be gone? This makes 3 deaths in 10 months for my family. Our son Macsen in November, so sudden and unexpected. 37 weeks and a text book pregnancy. Grandma Mecham in March was expected for years. Such a relief her eyes were bad and Alzheimer's set in. Now Clint my brother in an unexpected car accident. He was only 23. How could he be gone? He had so much more living to do. At least I believe in the church! Encouragement to be better and be an eternal family. Clint is with our son. That is awesome! He definitely is better off, in a much better place! This understanding helps, of course the pain doesn't go away! Loss is hard! Time helps but there is still a hole that nothing will fill. All we can do is remember our loved ones and strive to be better! Heavenly Father has a plan for all of us. We don't know the purpose, or always have a full understanding of our trials but one day we will!
We should have lost Clint 9 years ago. All the Dr's were amazed that he survived his 4 wheeling accident. It was one of the worst skull fractures they have ever seen! He has always been strong willed. We are grateful & will cherish our extra 9 years with him! I LOVE YOU LITTLE BRO!!! Until we meet again!
P.S. Give Macsen a hug for me! XOXOXO

2 comments:

  1. Katie, I'm so sorry for your losses. But God gave us Family, and Family we shall have forever. I love you. And I'm so proud of you for being happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Katie! What an example you are! I am so thankful for the gospel every day... Where would we be without it? Clint was an amazing person and will be greatly missed. Always, Always thinking of you! LOVE YOU!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete