So life is CRAZY!!! For the past 2 months I have been living without my husband, Yes I haven's said anything about this. A little background, Jared has been working for Perry Hawker since May. He has decided to become a mortician and Perry owns the Lost River Funeral Chapel in Arco Idaho. So the plan has been for Jared and I to buy it from Perry. Perry sent Jared out here in September, of course we agreed. Jared would do online school and show his face around here again. I decided that I could make some good money if I stayed in Pingree and drove truck for harvest. So from Sept 1st till now Jared and I have seen each other on weekends, and whenever possible. We were rained out some so I came out here, he came up for the week when Clint died, just whenever we get to see each other we are together. Now harvest is over. I will finally be moving out. I might drive tractor for a few days because I wasn't able to earn as much as I thought. Had some set backs, which is always how things happen.
Also today I was released from 2nd counselor in the Young Women's. Before Jared moved out to Moore I told my president that I couldn't come to mutual because I would be driving truck and also that if Jared was unable to come see me on Sunday I would be seeing him instead of fulfilling my calling. I asked her if she wanted to release me then, she said no come when you can. Honestly I haven't been to YW for 2 months. I am sure she thought I would be able to come every other Sunday, but when Jared is on call I am out in Moore. He is on call basically every weekend. So I am have been the biggest Excused SLACKER I know!! Of course all the presidency agreed I should be with Jared, I bet they wish they would have released me earlier. I do miss them all!! I loved being in the YW and even being called an "OW" (old woman)! All the leaders are "OW's". I also am excited for our new adventure. I have had lots and I mean lots of people ask me if I was dreading moving out to Arco. Of course not. It is beautiful out here. They have super sweet people for me to get to know, I am close to my grandma Schwartz, I am with my honey buns : ), and a big thing is it is fall longer so I get to wear my jackets more! I love wearing jackets but on the down side it is colder out here so I AM GOING TO FREEZE during the winter!! I might be wearing all my jackets and coats at once!! So if you come to Arco and see a marshmallow girl walking around don't be frightened it is just me!! Say hi!! I am super friendly! Ignore the frozen smile on my face, that could be pretty frightening! I understand if you run away!
Oh my!!! You have been busy! Congrats on moving out to Arco... I bet you will just be so glad to be with Jared more!
ReplyDeleteMy mom called and told me you got released a week or two ago. I was wondering how things were going for you up there in Idaho. It is good you got your computer back so you can blog again! It is great getting your updates! Hope everything is going well in Arco, and you are enjoying your time out there. Sure miss you!
ReplyDeleteLove the cute new picture of you and Jared! Happy the move went well with no injuries. Can't wait to hang out in the basement with ya during Thanksgiving :)
ReplyDelete