One Big Blob

ONE BIG BLOB

Such a Big Love Fest going on!!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

What to do?

The time was here and is now gone. The past few days I got to watch my niece Jane. What can I say about this experience? It was awesome of course!! Now Jane is gone, my house is quiet and I don't know what to do with myself. The last few days has revolved around Jane. When to eat, when to sleep, when to play! Tomorrow morning I am not going to wake up to her sweet smile! I will miss that! I had a great time with her and she is such a great baby! Even when she was a little fussy I couldn't get enough of her! This just means I will have to go see her soon! Thanks again Jeremy and Alisa for going on vaca so I could love on her! I will watch her any time! Tomorrow brings work, then I will be back in the swing of harvest and this feeling will pass. Seriously it is such a weird feeling not knowing what to do! I can't put it into words. I am sure everyone can relate and if not consider yourself well organized and lucky.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Katie you know you can watch Jane whenever! I hope you didn't get too sad without her stinky diapers around. She's been trying to pull herself up on everything now and hits her head a million times a day. She misses you, we miss you! We have an awesome gift for you guys! Maybe Sunday we'll come see you...have fun on the farm!

    ReplyDelete