One Big Blob

ONE BIG BLOB

Such a Big Love Fest going on!!

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Lets play who is who shall we


Which picture is Graham and which one is Jared?



So it is obvious which is the older picture. Man o man is Graham Jared's son! They are so much alike and I just love it!! I think the only thing he got from me was my height. He is such a long, skinny thing! It is so much fun to see who your baby looks like! I think that was the thing I anticipated the most the last month or so. Being so curious if he will have hair, or a dimple chin, or be a chubster. Babies are so much fun! I love being a mom and if you ever see Jared with Graham it is obvious he loves being a papa too!! For now and always I will continue to love on my adorable Jared Jr!

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed you were able to get a picture of Graham posing the same as Jared. Very cute. Love the back ground of your blog...very cute.

    ReplyDelete