We got some great family pictures of all of us. I will post them when I get them from Cindy. It was a great day for sure!
Graham is growing like crazy. We took him to his 2 month appointment. He is in the 90 percentile for height 23 1/2 inches long. Then he is in the 20 percentile for weight @ 10.2 lbs. Man our little guy is growing. His favorite thing to do is talk to the ceiling fans. He smiles and coos at them, pretty sure he is practicing his flirting skills. Well the last 2 days or so he is starting to whine more. He will gab for a second and then be quiet. I am pretty sure he is like, " was that me making that noise." It seriously is like a muffled scream, kinda squeaky and it is hard not to laugh. He is starting to get his frustrated voice down too. He kinda cusses me out at times. He also has been fighting sleep. Not so fun. He wants to not miss a thing. Most of the time he is crying with his eyes closed he is so tired. At least this doesn't happen every nap. A huge bonus is he is starting to sleep longer. The other night he went for 8 hours. I couldn't believe it when I woke up and saw the clock but I totally could tell it was time for him to eat (man was I sore!). I just can't get enough of our handsome boy, with his charming smile. Melts my heart!
He is so chill!
And he loves his hands in his mouth! He will gag himself and start chompin again. Silly boy!
I also set a goal for my family to read The Book of Mormon before we go and do Clint's temple work. My reading is going fairly well. All I know is I will for sure finish before we go. It is crazy to think that the 18th of September it has been a year since Clint died. Time really does go by so fast. Wednesday was his birthday so we went to my parents to have dinner and just spend some time with each other. It was nice to be together. I think it was a pretty hard day for my parents, all though they are doing really well. I know that being with us kids probably helped. They just adore Graham too. Who wouldn't!
Well there is more going on in our life but I will write more later.
No comments:
Post a Comment