One Big Blob

ONE BIG BLOB

Such a Big Love Fest going on!!

Thursday, August 16, 2012

New stuff

So things are changing like crazy for us. It seems like we just get settled and start to get on track when all at once some new situation gets thrown at us. I mean like punch in the gut thrown! At least we are healthy and have each other. All I can say is I am grateful for my boys!

Jared has been super cute with Graham. Every night he has been reading him a bed time story.


Yes Graham has some crazy red eyes going on, but the pics are still super cute! Baby demon and all ; ).

Graham has been doing fantastic lately! He is still growing and now is sleeping at least 7 hours straight. Man this is nice but momma is crazy and hasn't jumped on this sleeping schedule yet. He goes to bed around 8pm, and being a stupid woman I end up doing stuff until around 11. Going to bed at 8 is just too early but then I get caught up in doing whatever and next thing I know it is 11. I am going to work at going to bed at 9-9:30. It is still a big work in progress for me.
So when I put Graham to sleep at night all swaddled like so,
I wake up to and find him like this.
We have our very own Houdini on our hands. I swaddle him so tight and no matter what I do he is flailing in the morning. What a little bugger! At least he is super cute! He also laughed for the first time 2 days ago. Of course it happened when I was out getting our mail. Jared was pretty proud, later that day I got him to, but I had to coax it out of him. I guess he saves his laughs for papa and mama gets the screams. He doesn't scream much but seriously there are times when I think he is already chewing me out. He is starting the smack talk young.

On another note, I finally caved and bought some Greek yogurt. I have heard it is so fantastic! Epic fail! I must have done everything wrong. Wrong brand, wrong flavor. Seriously I got some Yoplait honey vanilla. It sounded delicious. Sound being the key word. Honestly at first it had a good vanilla flavor and then half way through tasted like my face lotion. Well what I would imagine my face lotion to taste like because of the smell. It looked like it too, consistency and all. Lets just say I am highly disappointed. Is the Chobani better? Is the fruit flavor better? I don't know if it is worth trying. This vanilla kinda ruined me. For know I will be sticking to good old yogurt!

3 comments:

  1. Graham is too cute! Love the second picture when he wakes up! I think Chobani is waaay better, and in strawberry or blueberry, but that's just me. Sorry it was such a bad experience for you! Your family is in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Savannah! You are so sweet! We will be moving somewhere, it depends on where Jared gets a job. How do you like being a military wife? It has crossed our mind for Jared to join up. Obviously he wouldn't have it as sweet as Christopher. Christopher's degree makes him a big asset!
    I will have to give chobani a try then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how big Graham is getting! Crazy! So cute!
    I, like you, DID NOT like Greek Yogurt! Hopefully you can try and different kind and like it. haha

    ReplyDelete