One Big Blob

ONE BIG BLOB

Such a Big Love Fest going on!!

Sunday, December 2, 2012

6 Months, 2 Years

So this year we spent Thanksgiving with my family (the Mecham's). Needless to say that my family is in love with Graham. Who wouldn't be. He is such an adorable little man. I can't believe how big he is growing. Every day he does something new. Just love him to pieces. The 22nd of Nov. was his official 6 months mark. Can't believe we have a six month old. Also the 23rd was Macsen's 2nd birthday. I really can't believe that we should have a 2 year old. The time has been soaring by. I feel like I better not blink or I will miss something.
Graham is starting to talk more, he is using his mouth so well. I gotta get a video of him jabbering.
The other day my father in law heard him talking and he thought my niece Jane was here. Jane is basically 2. He is now eating cereal. The first few times he was not interested. I mean turn the head clench the jaw not interested. He did try to chow down on a roll but I think that was more of a game.

 Look at him trying to shove it in his mouth.
He actually started whining when I took it away.
Tonight he ate basically 6 tablespoons of food. So glad!  He also has 2 bottom teeth now. He is growing so fast. He even rode Lily the other day.
Ya he is so darn cute!
This is another cute one I just had to post. Every time he bit down on the duck he would laugh.
So there are a few videos that I want to add. I do need to convert my mov into a different file. Do any of you have any good suggestions for a free converter? I haven't been able to find one that you don't have to purchase to convert the entire video. Hopefully I will find something and post my videos soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment