One Big Blob

ONE BIG BLOB

Such a Big Love Fest going on!!

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Old stuff

So I have found some great pictures that I haven't posted yet. Our computer crashed a few years ago and the only way I could get them back was from my facebook account. The pixels were so small that the quality stunk when I downloaded them years ago. I tried again today and it worked so much better!! So the first one is from Halloween from 2009.
  I love my hair red. I just might have to do it again! Obviously Jared is Mario and I was a flapper from the 20's.

Here are the best pictures of lily's talent. Lily can fit into the smallest spaces. In our old apartment we would block her in our kitchen. She was so dang sneaky. Every time we would get home she would be in the kitchen. We would know she got into the living room because of the blanket on the couch being moved. Everything else would be just how we left it and she isn't a jumper. She won't even jump over a baby gate. So we wanted to see how she got through the chairs without a trace of them being moved. We thought there was no way she went under the chairs so decided to bribe her to get her over again.
 Sure enough she crawled her way under the chairs. We didn't think this was possible because the chairs are so low. We were totally wrong. She can maneuver through some tiny spaces.
 Her chest is dragging the floor and she isn't even bumping the chair around.
 She is one impressive girl!

Now this picture is how we would find her every day we came home from anywhere. She would be so excited and would watch us from the window. She scared the heck out of my uncle Val once. He was working out at the shop by our house. He knew we were gone but kept seeing something pop up in the window. At first he thought he was imagining things. It kept happening so he thought it might be a ghost. He came closer and realized it was lily! Seriously she is huge and I can see how you could mistake her for a human!
What a cute ghost dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment