One Big Blob

ONE BIG BLOB

Such a Big Love Fest going on!!

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Old stuff (3 year anniversary)

So one of my favorite anniversaries so far was our 3rd anniversary. We went to Salt Lake and spent a few days down there. I haven't taken many pictures of Jared and I so I wanted to make sure to document this trip.
Lily was so wanting to come with us. Sorry toots.
On our way.
The first day we went to Hogle Zoo. Man we look young.
How cute is the baby giraffe!
I would love to have a pet tiger if it wouldn't swallow me whole. 
I married me a hottie!!
How fun are monkeys!
This guy looks sad.
Looking good honey!
The elephant is behind me.

Here we are the second day at the temple. If you haven't gone through the Salt Lake Temple I recommend you go. It was so beautiful. The colors, and details were amazing. In fact I got so distracted I forgot my name. The Temple was by far my favorite part of our whole trip. I just love going to the temple! I love the atmosphere! I love the serenity. It is so nice being able to go spend a few wonderful hours there. I do not go enough!!

So beautiful!

We were going to go to Lagoon the day we came home but it was extremely windy and looked like it was going to storm. We decided to axe the theme park and went shopping instead. Jared was so stinkin sweet! He didn't complain once when I was looking for clothes. We did decided to buy the sweetest thing ever! We bought a love sac! It was such an impulse buy, but has been so much fun to have. The thing is a BEAST! It almost didn't fit in the car. Luckily it was compressed in a huge bag. It took the whole back seat.
 Jared could only see like an inch out the back window.
 On the way home.
Like I said it is a beast!
We decided to let Lily in the night we got home. My parents were taking care of her while we were gone. They told us that the night before there was a huge thunderstorm. They went and checked on Lily. When they were leaving Lily chased after them and wouldn't stop. So they took her to their house and she slept in Ralf's house (their dog). Needles to say she wasn't very happy with us when we got home. Poor Lily! 
All in all I married the man of my dreams! I am thankful every day for him and am so glad that we get to spend the rest of eternity together!

No comments:

Post a Comment