One Big Blob

ONE BIG BLOB

Such a Big Love Fest going on!!

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Graham and the girls

So before Sam moved back to Logan I got a few great pics of her with Graham.
I just love their faces!



I loved them all and couldn't decide which one to post. So of course I posted them all.We miss you Sammy! But hope you are having a fantastic time back home!
The other day Jane came over. Graham loves Jane! We were in Graham's room and she was playing with all of Graham's stuff. She was having a blast and Graham couldn't get enough. Jane wanted him to come lay next to her on the pillow. He was so excited to be chillin with her. It was stinkin cute! I just love these two. They interact so cute! I can't wait to see how they like each other when Graham is mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment