One Big Blob

ONE BIG BLOB

Such a Big Love Fest going on!!

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Graham is sitting and has teeth.

Graham is now sitting on his own. For a long time he was so close. We barely had to hold him. I think his main problem was he would see an object he wanted and dive for it. He still isn't crawling but I am sure he will be eventually. He isn't very interested. I guess I might be to blame because I tote him around everywhere. Our next goal is getting him crawling. He can stand up and hold on to furniture. I hope he doesn't start walking first. I don't know if I can handle walking yet. So here are some pictures of him sitting.I documented his triumph. He is so proud in these pictures.
Look mom I can finally sit on my own! 
He was totally unsure about laying on Lily.
This one he is talking to Jared, who is standing behind me.
He is such a happy boy!
He also has so many expressions.
How can you not love this face!


Graham and his awesome teeth. They both broke through the skin on his six month check up. They are pretty sharp suckers!
 He is now getting his two front teeth. They have been right under the gums for a while now. I really thought he was going to get his two front teeth for Christmas. I was totally wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment