One Big Blob

ONE BIG BLOB

Such a Big Love Fest going on!!

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Sledding

The kids first time sledding! We all had fun.


Jared was cute with the kids. Pushing and pulling them back up the hill.






 Graham loved it and got pretty brave. Saniya was hesitant.  She was pretty content just eating snow.


Jared convinced her to go down a couple of times. This time on the blue sled she went all the way to the road. Of course I was too busy taking pics and then was running after her. 35 week pregnant woman run/waddling after a kid. Pretty funny sight I am sure! We were both surprised she went so far.

After that adventure I convinced her to go with me. My leg got stuck off the sled and I couldn't put it back up, so she got a face full of snow! The next time we went we crashed and she face planted it! She was done! She was not enjoying getting snow in her face!. So the next day we went and I told Jared to take her. Graham went right in their way so Jared had to swerve to miss him and they ate snow again. Needless to say, she hasn't been thrilled about sledding since. She has been more content sitting, eating snow. They both have been loving snow. We didn't know how they would adjust because of the cold. It really hasn't fazed them. They would stay out all day if we let them. As long as the wind isn't blowing hard and cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment