When we did come home the next day they were beyond thrilled to see us!!
For New Year's eve we watched a "dark movie" and ate goodies. The kids love them movies and snacks, I have to say Jared and I do too! Nothing better than watching a funny, kid film with my parents. They rarely watch movies. We watched Storks. It is hilarious!!
Well we have had one eventful year. So much change and excitement. I am just grateful that I have my sweet little family to venture with me, wherever we go next. I am very grateful for Jared and all he does to provide for us. He is my best friend and I am so blessed to have him as my eternal companion. Thanks for bringing us on this awesome journey, love! It has been long, it has been hard, it has been exciting, it has been beyond amazing, and everything else in between. Here is to our next journey! XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment