One Big Blob

ONE BIG BLOB

Such a Big Love Fest going on!!

Sunday, May 5, 2019

2017

Well guys, I am super behind on my blog, Some of these pics might be out of order and such but I just gotta get these done (uhhh 2 years behind)! Our sweet Everett is a darling baby and we are so blessed to have him complete our sweet family! My parents were able to come when Everett was born and were still here for the beginning of January. It was such a blessing to have them here with us!


Gotta love NNY snow!! It can dump snow in hours! Fun and annoying. It was quite the experience living in the great Northern New York of Fort Drum.


 



 

 


 The kiddos had fun Exhausting Gramps in the snow. He was a great sport and had a lot of fun as well.
 

 





















 The library on post had a ball for story time. The kids were so excited, for the most part we all had fun! This cute little girl kept asking Graham to dance but he was too shy to at the time. At the end of the ball he was finally ready to dance and was looking for her to ask her but she was already gone. It made Graham really sad.












 

 The kids LOVE looking through our blog books!








 
 Aunt Collette had Karson a few weeks after we had Everett. This is the blanket I made for him.


 Happy 3rd Birthday Saniya dear!!! We are sure glad you add spunk and excitement to our family!












Saniya wanted pink frosting for her cupcakes. We didn't have any food coloring so last minute I had the idea to add jam. They turned out so good!!









 I took Everett's newborn photos, the room was a little messy from the kiddos trying to help and such. Everett was a little jaundice so we had to put him in the sun some.








We celebrated Gramps birthday while they were at our house. It was a few weeks full of celebrations.




















 


 





Grams and Gramps were with us a few more days than we expected. Their flight got canceled because of the weather so my mom was on the phone for hours trying to get flights back home. It was ridiculous! I am so grateful that they put up with so much to come see us. I know it can't be easy of cheap, but we love and cherish all the memories we have because of their visits!

No comments:

Post a Comment