Jared and I had the opportunity to go t the temple! It was wonderful! The previous week I prayed to Heavenly Father and asked him to help me be more spiritual. The following Sunday I got asked to be primary president! UMMMMM, okay. When Bishop Sparks called us in his office I thought Jared was going to receive a calling, I was currently visiting teaching coordinator. Nope, he asked me and I laughed right out loud. Previously in the Wahiawa 1st ward I was a primary teacher but that was it! I had no idea where to start or what to do. I am grateful for Jared and the Lord supporting me and helping me serve to the best of my abilities. And I am forever grateful for temple trips with Jared! I MISS IT!!
Happy mothers day, thanks babe.
Yes Saniya is asleep with her head in her bin.
I watched Kristen Symmes kids for her while she packed her home. They were moving to Arizona. We went to the splash pad, and had so much fun.
Ice cream from the truck.
Kristen, you are the best!!
Snap dragons from our flower bed, Go carts and mini golf fun.
Father's day
Strawberry picking! So fun!
After work one day it was down pouring and a nice warm rain, we had to play in it. It was perfect timing too, Everett stayed asleep the whole time.
I had been getting things in order for primary. I was going through all of our sticks with jr and sr primary kids names on them to make sure we were current. Graham was super excited to help me. He asked, " what about Macsen?" I told him that he didn't need one because it was just for our primary kids, and he didn't need one being in heaven. Next thing I know I look over and Graham had clearly written Macsen on a stick, he didn't even ask me who to spell it. So adorable!!! He wasn't even in Kindergarten yet.
And my first primary meeting. Started off right!
Graham is going on a scavenger hunt with a map he drew.
No comments:
Post a Comment