The ladies in the ward threw me a baby shower with another lady having a baby. I didn't know anyone really, and it was after I had Everett, but it was very sweet of them. Saniya still thinks coats are overrated and prefers not to wear one.
The kids pulled all the gifts out of the bags and enjoyed making a big mess.
The time came to pop Saniya's birthday balloons. She hated the sounds.
This is usually how the kids are. All piled on me, especially if I am nursing. Graham was the same way when Naya was a baby. They all want to be close.
Jared spoiled me with a new mixer. and Grams sent us cookies again. I would get heart burn and Everett wouldn't tolerate chocolate or caffeine so I avoided it, but these chocolate cookies were delicious and I would snarf them down every now and again.
No comments:
Post a Comment