One Big Blob

ONE BIG BLOB

Such a Big Love Fest going on!!

Sunday, May 5, 2019

December


 It is the best time of the YEAR!! I love Christmas and the spirit it brings!
 My sweet friend Brandi left the kids candy in their boots for Saint Nicholas Day. She even left carrots on the sidewalk. So sweet!
 

Our ward christmas party Graham actually sat on Santa's lap!! Huge improvements from years past. Saniya didn't want anything to do with him, just the candy. haha
 

 

 

 

Martin's Greenhouse had Christmas trees, and wreaths, this place is the cutest! I caved and bought a wreath... may have been $30 but what evs, tis the season.
 

 



 
Love seeing amish at Walmart
 

 

Everett has been getting into everything, and Saniya and Graham have been sick. poor babes!
 

 

Look at those cute front teeth!!
 

 

 

Graham told me there were deer outside their window, I thought he was teasing, but there were. I shouldn't have been surprised, they are everywhere.
 Smashed the heck out of my big toe, The nail ended up coming off. Then a month or so later I smashed my other big toe, and lost that nail. My feet are gonna look UGLY for a while.
 

Poor babe has a swollen eye.
 

 

Christmas day!! baked cinnamon rolls the night before. Kiddos had fun opening presents and playing.
 

 

 

 

 

 
 Graham got us all gifts from school. We gave him a set amount of money to spend on each person in our family and there were shoppers that helped Graham shop at school for us.
 


 

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY EVERETT!!! We love you little man and can't believe you are one!

 

 

 

 

We had deer sleep outside our front door last night.
 
 Nothing better than birthday brownies!
 


 The end of December, the Christmas tree turned out so cute! This next years primary theme is I am a Child of God, and I LOVE it! I drew worlds and put kids all around.
 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment