Christmas eve, we opened our pajamas. We got some for the grands too.
We facetimed with Jeremy, Alisa, Jane and Charlie. My kids were enthralled watching their cousins in Idaho. In their pj's. So cute.
Jared picked out my pj's. I knew Cindy would love them so we got her some too. The boys we got tees and bball shorts, Graham got Mario pj's, and Saniya got owls. After we put the kids to bed the boys played some old school Mario.
The grands stocking, and present from Alisa. Jared and my stockings, presents.
Graham and Saniya's Stockings, presents. Our cute, little, living room.
I love the tree at night. Last to bed pictures.
Christmas day! Graham was up by 6:30, because he woke early. He doesn't quite comprehend or at least show his excitement for holidays yet. Graham went to get the grands up but they already were.
Grands opening their stockings. They got eachother small gifts. Mom got dad a knife, and dad got mom earings. He actually had some jewelry custom made (so sweet) but left it in the wrong suitcase, so she got some more for Christmas. We got tootsie rolls in our stockings. Graham was thrilled and ate as many as possible.
We also put our traditional Mambas in. Tootsie roll face.
She is starting to be a big girl.
I got a selfie stick from the grands. It is for when Jared is gone so I can take a picture of all of us. It is a great gift because getting the kids and me in the same pic isn't the easiest. The kids got books from grandma and grandpa.
Graham didn't really want to open gifts. So we were for him. Here are his puzzles.I got Jared a fleece Mario blanket. It wasn't easy to find fabric. He always is using my pink one I made back in high school, so now he has his own.
Jared got me 2 pairs of earings, and of course my crystal goblets. <3 He did a good job!
We got Graham a 3T suit. It gigantic on him. He was ticked at me putting him in it. Of course that didn't stop me. He stood up and the pants fell right off. Eventually it will fit him and be super cute. It is a 5 piece suit.
Buddies playing. Graham was in heaven having another male in the house.
Our big girl. She will be walking soon. Jared and Terry went golfing on Christmas day. I am sure they had a great time.
It was a beautiful day.
There was a bee that lived in a barn, and now it lives under Graham's armpit. Total tickle fight.
I held Saniya on Graham's shoulders and he was so happy. He walked around our kitchen island for at least 5 minutes. They were both laughing.
My cuties.
Pa time.
Saniya kissing pa.
I made Graham a cape out of left over scrap from Jared's blanket. It took him a while to wear it, but once he had it on he wouldn't stop running. Love his face!
He kept watching it fly.
Graham drew a picture of a whale. Well at least it looks like it.
Pa spoiled me by making me carmel popcorn. I am not the only one who loves it. I guess it is basically the Schwartz girls' who love the stuff.We had a wonderful Christmas. It was simple and super nice to be in our own home. I love Christmas and decorating so I was in heaven. This is what our house looked like.
I had the presents wrapped under the tree for 2 weeks. The kids didn't even bother them. Our stockings hung with care.
The kids nativity, which they love. Thanks grammy Mecham. Jared's nativity in the living room.
Above my cabinets in the kitchen.
LOVE! I love Christmas!! It is super weird to not have snow, or at least cold weather. We will eventually get use to it. It doesn't change the awesomeness of Christmas. Jesus Christ is real. He lives, and loves us. He gave his own life so we can repent and return to our Heavenly Father. I am so grateful for Him! I am so grateful for my testimony and the gospel in my life. I am grateful for my beautiful family and my super handsome hubs, that just gets better looking every day! I look forward to eternity with his ever growing handsomeness!
No comments:
Post a Comment