This is a picture Aysa took of a rainbow that morning. She is a little photographer.
Grandma and Jane are too beautiful! I love Jane's wild mane, super cute curly hair!
The boys & Aysa decided to have a cannon ball contest. We were all the judges.
Sam and Saniya were best buds all week.Tyse and Kate. Just out of the splash range.
Aysa went first. Jacob.
Jared. There goes Grandpa. Telling them all to watch how it is done.
Grandma and Jane on the safe side of the pool. Next they all decided to do belly flops.
Cutie! Love him! I think Jared took it. He was super red.
Saniya can't get enough of Grandpa!
These two buds watching a movie. Graham and Jane always love to sit and do stuff together.
I have no idea where this little beaut happened, but I am so glad we got it. It totally shows Jacob's true self. The Schwartz boys in general are goofs. They get that from their dad! There is never a dull moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment