One Big Blob

ONE BIG BLOB

Such a Big Love Fest going on!!

Sunday, December 7, 2014

S Week: Day Seven

This was a very chill day. We hung out and took it as easy as possible. Dad went on a run and we enjoyed watching the ocean for a while. Grandma, Grandpa, and Sam when to the temple, and the rest of us went relaxed.

 The waves were huge, and the ocean roar was so loud.

Jared and Jacob watching a movie.
Everyone but our little family got family pictures. We should have taken our tripod and got a big family picture! Mom and dad are so cute.

These two laughing is adorable!

 I love all of these, especially this one! Mom's face is the cutest!

Jeremy and Alisa, we didn't get any of their little family. Alisa has them all on her sd card .Gotta love Tyse's  face!
 Such a babe! Seriously, Sam so cute!
 This is a sweet one of Jacob's fam. I love this one of the grands with Aysa! 
Last night. We all stayed up talking, circle style. They were troopers. I am sure they were doing it out of sympathy. I may have had a break down and bawled how much I wish we spent more time together and how I loved seeing them play with our kiddos. Basically just a momma moment. I guess it is best wanting more than being so sick of each other you can't leave fast enough!  For sure the hardest part has been spending time with everyone and when it comes to leaving I crack. Reality hits that they are leaving. Come get your tickets to the water works show. It has happened every visit, my parents, Cindy's first visit, Collette's visit, I drive home in tears. Obviously this one hit the night before and again when we all said goodbye at the house. Cried in the car on the way home!! I just hate goodbyes, even when they are till next time!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment