One Big Blob

ONE BIG BLOB

Such a Big Love Fest going on!!

Friday, December 5, 2014

S Week: Day Four

We all went to the Polynesian Cultural Center. It was a fun experience. The kiddos were troopers. We were gone from 12-9:30pm.
Best buddies. Pa and Graham.
Jane babe getting tribal ink. Aysa's tribal ink.

 Watching the water show. My boys are adorable. Saniya loved the fresh coconut. She freaked out when we tried to take it away.
Saniya and Graham were getting so tired. I asked these two to sing Saniya a lullaby. They did! It was great!
 Graham even enjoyed it! Graham and Saniya were exhausted. It was about 3:30-4pm. Way past their naps and they both only took about a 15 minute snooze.

Love this one of Aysa!
 
Graham loves birds! He chases them everywhere.

I love this one of Grandma with Graham! All of us at dinner.
At dinner they asked all the people with October birthdays to come up. I skipped out, but dad was a good sport and went up. It actually was his birthday. They made them dance. It was great watching dad!
Family pictures. Saniya's face is priceless!
Jared decided to dip me. Loved it! We haven't gotten a picture like this since our wedding photos. Jealous?
After dinner we went to the show. Ha: Breath of Life, was amazing. I luckily got Saniya asleep before the show started. Graham was so tired but was way excited during the show. He was dancing on Jared's lap. He tried so hard to stay awake the whole show. Right at the end of the show they had the flame throwers do their thing. Of course, when they came out, Graham fell asleep. I think he would have loved that part the best! Poor guy ZONKED! All in all we had a good time. Totally worth going!

No comments:

Post a Comment