Every year there is a Division run. This year there were a couple. This one came right by our house so we had to go. Basically for pt (exercising in the morning) they all run together instead of in their individual unit. A division run is everyone, located on Wheeler and Schofield. There are flags separating specifying the different brigades, battalions, and companies. Jared was lucky enough, being the Sgt Major's driver, to run with a flag. I am sure it stinks!
Us before going out. I left the kids in their pjs. We were out at 6:40am to watch.
Jared sticking his tongue out.
Jared has to gets to run with the flag. Look at that beast! I am one lucky woman! At least they switch off with the flag so Jared didn't have to carry it the whole time.
Our stroller crew. Saniya peaking her little head up. The back of our double stroller reclines and I thought she would fall back to sleep. An officer ran up to us and gave the kids candy canes. Graham is watching him run off. Do you see Santa and his elf in hot pursuit? There were quite a few dressed up.
They were all yelling cadences as they ran by. I love hearing them yell cadences. I think it is a fun motivation. Maybe I should get a group of girls together and run yelling cadences. Sounds fun! Graham was yelling back.
LOVE this smile!! There was a helicopter following the pack. It hovered over us for a bit and boy does it get windy! I don't think the kids knew what to think, but Graham loved watching it.
My loves. I was taking video the whole time and didn't get any pictures. Luckily Cindy did.
I was sick and almost didn't go. I am super glad we did. It was totally worth it!
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment