One Big Blob

ONE BIG BLOB

Such a Big Love Fest going on!!

Monday, December 15, 2014

Cuteness

Our kids are adorbs. Nuff Said!

I took away Graham's sippy cup and she was so sad! When I gave it back she was watching me, didn't want me to take it away again. Graham has graduated from the sippy for good so now they are hers. No more tears little!

 Saniya's first pony.
 
     Building towers with the bestest, most hottest dad ever!!


 At the library.
Being silly. They were wrestling on the bed.
 4 teeth grin. 1st ginger snap.
 She loves them, and I love her ginger snap beard.

 
 Graham didn't like them so much but loves to steal pop as much as he can.
 Story time with Grandma Schwartz. He brings her book after book! It is adorable. Gotta get his fill before she is back in Idaho.


Our punk chick. I sometimes dress her in Graham's old clothes, but I girl it up! Works great! This shirt reminds me of my brother Clint.


Graham and his first noticeable face. Graham always wants to include Saniya. I mention bath time
always says, "and sissy?" Yes and sis. He takes turns too. Jared will throw him in the air a few times then he points to Saniya and says, "sissy". So sweet!
      
    Love his face. Saniya shoved 2 mini vanilla wafers in her mouth. Ya she shovels food in.


Grammy Mecham surprised us with an early Christmas package. She sent this cute fisher price little people nativity. The kids love love love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment