Kaneohe before going into the tunnel. I love these mountains! One day I took a wrong turn coming home from a baby appointment (before Saniya was born). Luckily Graham was asleep because I couldn't turn around for 8 miles. It was a great mistake! We came to the tunnel through the mountain, which I thought was cool and then it opened up to this beautiful view! The mountains, and ocean are gorgeous.
Graham got a ride to the beach. Of course he still doesn't hold on, our kids are the most trusting buggers!
They both had a good time! Grandpa spoiling Graham.
Sand lovers. Graham loves to play in the sand and luckily is kind of afraid/timid with the ocean. It takes him a while to warm up to the water, then he never wants to get out. Auntie Collette and Grammy Mecham can attest to this.
The cutest little mermaid.
Bellows was a fun beach. It is pretty shallow for quite a ways but gets pretty good waves. We all enjoyed wave jumping. The first bunch was the boys, Sam, Katie, and Aysa. Char Char looks ticked.
Pretty sure every girl mermaid needs a Grandpa merman!
Jared and I went out. It was our first time wave jumping and was so nice to get to do it together instead of one of us having to look after the kiddos. It was fun, but man was the water salty! Every once and a while you would get a huge wave that would throw you around a bit. Thanks Sam for taking pictures! So sweet of you!
I swear these two are magnets that attracted each other. But who wouldn't gravitate to these two!
Me and Alisa, after I got exfoliated by the salt and sandy waves. Our little stud!
More pictures of the boys, Sam, Katie, Aysa, and Charlie wanted to attempt it with Grandpa.
Sam, Saniya, and me.
Cute Charlie bum!
Grandpa, Sam, Katie, and Aysa.
Jeremy, Jacob, and Jared. These three loved playing in the sand.
Luckily Saniya thought the sand tasted gross, so she didn't eat much.
Tyse keeping cool in the shade. He is one pasty white dude.
Grandma all cute in her hat, and dress.
After Bellows beach we went and got shaved ice. I have heard amazing things about the shaved ice here and use to think it sounded over rated. I had no desire to try it, because I am not a huge shaved ice fan. I was dead wrong. It is simply delightful! Everyone has to try it! We went to a place called Island Snow. There are different places that have it, I am learning of more all the time. They put ice cream under the shaved ice, then put your choice of flavors on the ice and top it with sweetened condensed milk. Addicting!
I love this pic of Aysa with hers! It makes everyone super happy because it is that good. Once again Graham holding Tyse.
Graham loved playing with his boys! He honestly has girl friends, not many boys around his age that we do things with.
Jacob made Graham fly! He absolutely loved it! One of my favorite things the whole trip was seeing everyone playing with our kids! I miss that most of all, interacting with the family! Blurry but still worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment